North Carolina’s oldest continuous family owned and operated restaurant. Founded in 1921 and located on the corner of Nash and Pearson Streets for 97 years and counting. What started as a hotdog and hamburger stand now included a wide variety of diner type menu hotdogs, fresh ground beef burgers our famous homemade chili as well as sandwiches, gyros, salads, omelettes and plates all served with love.
|Address||1500 Nash St N|
Wilson, NC 27893, USA